Sunday, September 21, 2008

One of my goals this year was to read a book a month and so far I have done pretty good. I have read 8 and I am working on Breaking Dawn right now. I just finished I Love You Beth Cooper. Brandon read it and laughed out loud the entire time. I didn't think that it could possibly be that funny! After some persuasion by my dear old husband, I decided to give it a try. I have to admit it was pretty dang funny!

It was basically another version of Can't Hardly Wait (the movie), which is an all time classic in my book, with TONS of High School memories. If you loved High School, are least didn't mind it, I highly recommend reading this book. Everybody knows a head cheerleader and her side kicks and a dorky boy who is in love with the cheerleader, we all had our eye on the guy we thought for sure would eventually come out of the closet and we all attended at least one crazy party. Really it was a good read! Let me warn you however, you are not going to find this book at Desert Book anytime soon. It has some raunchy parts.

The funny thing is, is the entire time I was reading it I couldn't help but think that it should be made into a movie. So I did a little research on IMDB and luckily for me the release date is set in March of 2009. Oh yeah I can' wait! (Hayden Panettiere is Beth Cooper.) So hurry up and read it so we can all go to the movie!

P.S. Don't hate me if you hated the book, call Brandon! Ha!Ha!

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

OK so that book sounds hilarious! Where did you get it at?? I will have to go buy it!

Michelle and James said...

Thanks for the info. as soon as I finish the Twilight series I will pick it up. I love reading a book and then watching it on the big screen. Thanks.