Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pics

**WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!**

I don't know why, but I am such a sucker for family pictures. Brandon thinks we get them way too often, but I like to remind him it is the only way we can "freeze" this time in our life. Brandon's cousin is a photographer (Kristy C Photo) and took these pics for us a few weeks a go. I think they turned out GREAT and I couldn't be happier with how handsome my fella's look. Thanks Kristy! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! :)



Here is my little Can-man straight out of a JC Penney catalog! Seriously he looks like a little model to me! So HANDSOME!

That's the cheese that wins it all!

That's the "I did something I shouldn't have, when are you going to catch on" look!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his face in this pic.
This is his new trick, to kiss you and look at the camera. So funny!

Getting a good grip before going in for the kiss to dad! Sometimes his kisses are a bit intense!

Yet another priceless face! Seriously where did this kid come from?!
The Fam!


These are some of my favorites, they just capture a father and a son being young together!



Ahh...True Love! Me and my honey!

This is my absolute FAVORITE family picture...

She also did a session with my dad and the family. Here are a few.
This is Cannon and his cousin Sawyer, they are the BEST of friends! They were headed off for some mischief and laughing when she took this pic! They are so cute!

Cannon being his bossy self and dragging Sawyer along. "C'mon Seeyar"


All the grandsons
(Sawyer, Cannon and baby Wyat)

Family, the meaning of it all!

And finally....yet another reason to get family pictures...

Yes, that is a baby behind that glare and it is ours! Baby ball #2 will be joining us in June (just in time for Brandon to start traveling again :)) and we couldn't be more excited. We had our first doctors appointment yesterday and everything looks GREAT! The heartbeat is strong and the baby was moving around quite a bit. We are just over 10 weeks and are counting down the next 30! So, coming June 2010...more family pics! :)

30 comments:

Harrison Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't be more excited for you guys! I loved having a June baby! Your pictures are so adorable! I love how she captured Cannon's personality in every picture! Such a cute family! I can't wait to see the next little one!

Bree said...

I knew number two could not be far behind us. I have been wanting to ask for the last couple months (or maybe I did) if you were trying. Congrats, lets pray for safe labors all around!

Robin and Ryan said...

Your family pictures are SO cute!! Congratulations!! :) I'm very excited for you guys!! I hope your feeling good!

Clements Family said...

What...congrats! I have been wondering when you would get pregnant again! How exciting!!!
Your pictures are so great! I love them. And Cannon looks so old!

Chalen said...

Counting down already?? That will make for a long 30 weeks. I won't let myself count down until the last ten weeks (6 1/2, in case you're wondering) and even still that seems to go by way to slow. Congrats on the addition.

Jeff and Brandi said...

YAY! Congrats! We are excited for you guys. I love the family pictures. So cute. The can man looks so cute and old. They grow up too fast!

Andrus Family said...

Rache, I had no idea you had another one coming...haha! Seriously, we are so excited for you guys. Now you need to have a little girl so that our kids will stay opposites!

Reagan Family said...

Congrats on that sweet baby number two! And I love your pictures!!

Mich and Nate said...

wahoo!!!!!!!! CONGRATS, I am so excited for you guys! Cannon will love being a big brother. Your family pics are darling! You look awesome in them too!

Marianne said...

Yeah for baby ball #2. I am so excited for you guys. Let me know if you need anything.

Alisa Didenhover said...

Congratulations! I wondered when you were telling me about finishing your basement and moving the office downstairs. Your family pictures are so cute too!

The Lind's said...

AHH!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys! Your little man is so CUTE!! as I am sure your next will be too!! Hope you are feeling good! LOVE all your family pictures! Very cute! Congrats again!!

The Hulls said...

Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys! I LOVE your family pictures! I especially like the kissing ones, Cannon is so stinkin' cute! Nate was looking at the pics with me and he said, "Oh man, he is adorable!" I couldn't agree more!

Tisha and Mark said...

CONGRATS! May you get a little girl so Cannon can learn to love them :) I love your pictures too- super cute.

Kamille! said...

I look like dads "WAY TOO YOUNG FOR HIM" wife! Ah-hahaha! I love it!

JAGBHansen said...

Congrats Rachel! That is too exciting. We hope that everything goes well for you and that your little one doesn't wear you out too much. Best wishes during your pregnancy!

Mike and Jill said...

Yay! Congrats Rachel and Brandon! Hopefully we won't be too far behind you!! And I love the family pics! So cute!!

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens congrats!!!!! That is so exciting. I hope you are doing well. Your family pictures turned out so cute by the way. Congrats again

the Tonioli's said...

Hello!! I totally knew it. Congrats sweetie. I am so excited for you. I hope you're feeling great and that your little man is letting you get some rest. BTW the pictures do look so so so cute. Adorable family!

Sara said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys- and especially for little Cannon! He is going to be such a cute big brother. i LOVE every single one of those pics!! Your fam is so cute! We miss you guys!

Amy said...

That's so exciting! Call me you need someone to whine about pregnancy with. I hope everything goes well.

Aaron said...

Two down......5 to go....!

HAHA

Congratulations! We love you.

kristylynlou said...

Congrats! I was wondering when you told me that you weren't working anymore:)

kristylynlou said...

Congrats! I was wondering when you told me that you weren't working anymore:)

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

Congrats!! I kept thinking you would have another one soon hopefully all goes well. Exciting and your pictures are very cute.

kdance said...

I knew it, too, Tar! Ha ha! Wow, Malia, Tara, and now you! I'm waiting to hear from Liz now, ha ha! Congrats, girl! I'm so excited for you!

kdance said...

Oh, and LOVE the pictures!!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Woohoo!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am so happy for you guys and the family pics are darling!

Shawn and Steph said...

Yay! Congrats we are so excited for you guys! Your family pics turned out so cute!

MerrittBadges said...

Great pictures! I especially loved the last one! Congrats on your expanding family!