Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!


Happy Halloween to everybody last night! Cannon was a candy corn! Rachel made the outfit. We even went to the pumpkin patch and carved pumkins. The little baby pumpkin is supposed to have a wink but on this picture it almost looks like it's crying like a baby. Rachel said in the bottom picture that when I let him go it looks like I was about to let his head fall onto the pumkin stump! He didn't luckily so everything is alright. Our neighborhood is growing with little kids we had a lot more than last year. This will be a fun little neighborhood for Cannon when he gets to 3-4 years old because of all the little kids!

5 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Cannonball is the cutest little candy corn, I want to eat him!!

The Lind's said...

Look how crafty you are! Way cute costume. Cannon is such a cute little guy! Oh and by the way I love the name Cannon. If I ever have another boy I kind of want to copy! :) but I won't. but I'm tempted.

kdance said...

I'm jealous of your domestic skills (as well as your bow-hunting skills). What an adorable little candy corn you have there!

Heidi said...

Too cute!

Halloween sort of marks the beginning of the holidays around here and there's nothing better than the Holidays with a little baby! :)

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Cannon is, he is so cute, I don't think you even had him before we moved. that costume is so cute. I bet our neighborhood has changed a ton! Cute blog, I love it!