Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rachel's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Rachel today! I'll get a picture and add to this post later but I wanted to make sure I wished my wonderful wife a happy 25th! You're first birthday as a mom! Crazy that last year at this time you were just barely pregnant and we didn't even know it yet! Rachel has always been worried about being an "old" mom but I'm pretty sure having your first child at 24 doesn't constitute being an old mom even in Utah. You know, once you're 25 you can officially rent a car on your own which is the only thing I know of that has an age requirement above the normal 18/21 ages. So pretty much nothing left to look forward to, just all down hill from here! Just kidding! Our life truly is still just beginning together even after four years of marriage. I love spending my life with Rachel and I look forward to spending every birthday with her including her 75th birthday, at which point I'll finally let up and agree to give her the title "old mom" For now I'll just stick with "Hot Mom!" :) Happy birthday baby I love you! -Brandon

5 comments:

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Funny that you would think 25 is an old mom. I felt great at 25, it's the 26 that is killing me. It's getting too close to 30. So look what you have to look foward to next year! Just kidding. I sure hope you get spoiled today and have a great birthday!~ Becca

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I'm sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday or I would have said something earlier. Thank you for spending your birthday with us today. Thanks for the support you guys have given us. You guys are good friends.

Andrus Family said...

Rachel, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun day.

-Leslie

Lindsey Stubler said...

Happy Birthday Rachel--- a little late! I hope you had a good day. Brandon is sweet to write those cute things about you. We need to hang out soon!

kdance said...

Yay--Happy late Birthday, Rache! I actually remembered your birthday a couple of days before. Then, as usual for me, I didn't even remember again.