Sunday, April 13, 2008

No I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I am so sorry to all who comment regularly on our blog and I, like a big-time slacker never comment! I feel like I barely have enough time to scan through everyone's blogs, let alone comment. Cannon is a crazy man who seems to have this uncanny radar when the computer turns on. He could be in the middle of what I am hoping, praying, thinking, will be a two hour nap and the second I sit down to blog the kid wakes up! He is impossible if in the office with me because he is either in my scrap booking stuff, chewing on the computer cords or whining at my feet. So needless to say, Bree I can appreciate your latest blog about losing your mind!

Anyway...I tended my nephew on Tuesday and we went for a walk, I took this cute pick in a moment of sanity. They are too cute!



0 comments: