Monday, May 26, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

(This is one my new FAVORITE pictures. Cannon is turning into such a ham and I love it!)
We went to the Zoo on Saturday with my brother and his family and my Dad. We had a great time. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love the zoo. I have no idea why, because really it is a stinky place with a bunch of sad animals. I think it stems back to my childhood. I had this Little People Zoo set that I absolutely loved! I still have it! For Christmas this year my mom gave Cannon the "updated, new" version of the Little People Zoo, which I may love to play with more than him. Ha! Anyway, we had a great time. Thanks for the invite Nicky!

Cannon & his cousin Sawyer


Cannon & Grandpa

1 comments:

MerrittBadges said...

I LOVE the pics. They are darling, and what memories to have for a lifetime! It is so fun to see Cannon doing so many fun things. Maybe we should get together so Cannon can help Spence do some movement things!!!