Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cabin Fever

Obviously I am a little behind on my blogging! Cannon and I were out of town again and apparently this is my blog not Brandon's. Ha! Anyway, we went to Brandon's cabin a couple of times last week, once for his Grandma's 89th Birthday and once with some of our good friends. Tommy and Sara FINALLY came home so we snuck in a get together. Here are some pictures from our fun times at the cabin.
My little ham-man, he loves the camera (wouldn't you if you were as cute as him?! Ha! Ha!)

Brandon, Cannon & Grandma Ball


Some of the gang


Brandi, Sara & Babes

We have all added a kid or two, aren't they cute?!

2 comments:

kdance said...

I love fun get-togethers with family! BTW, LOVE your new background. I'm very jealous.

Clements Family said...

I am sad we weren't able to go up to the cabin with you guys...we were in Idaho! Looks like you guys had a good time though! Cute background...mine needs changed!