Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture Day!

Cannon finally got his 1 year pictures taken over the weekend. I know he is almost 14 months, I am totally on the ball. What can I say, I am going to blame it on single-parenthood. Ha! Ha! Actually, I wanted to get family pics at the same time, so I needed to wait for Brandon to have an opening in his schedule. Did you notice that BYU had a bye last week...hmmm. They turned out FABULOUS and I couldn't be happier with them. If anyone needs a photographer we know a terrific one! Thanks Aaron, they are beautiful!
Here are a few of my favorites.
(I really LOVED them all but, I don't know how to do a slide show)




13 comments:

The Lind's said...

LOVE THEM ALL!! and the adorable family pictures on the side! How cute! My favorite pic of Cannon is the one with his hands up to his face.... simply adorable!!

Shawn and Steph said...

Such cute pictures! Cannon is getting so big!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Cute, cute! He is getting so big! What a darling little fam to be proud of! :)

MerrittBadges said...

Very cute pictures!

Dibble's said...

CUTE pictures! I love the look on Cannon's face when you and Brandon are kissing him. CUTE

Dibble's said...

CUTE pictures! I love the look on Cannon's face when you and Brandon are kissing him. CUTE

the Tonioli's said...

Way cute pics! You such an adorable family but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

So cute!! Love the pictures. Cannon is such a cute kid.

Lindsey Stubler said...

That's so funny- cuz we had to schedule our family pictures the same day because of the bye week! I love yours, they turned out really cute!

Jill Knotwell said...

Really cute pics! Who's the guy in picture?

Jeff and Brandi said...

So Cute! Love the Can-man.

Michelle and James said...

They are fabulous!!! So cute!! Love the colors you picked out for your outfits. My favorite pic is the one of you guys kissing Cannon his face is so cute. Cute Family!!

kdance said...

Love them! It's okay--I didn't get Evan's one-year pics till he was 13 months. I also blamed it on "single-parenthood" :)