Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buzz, Woody & Gang!

Check out these bad boys!!! B and I were at Kohls the other night & saw these boots. I mistakenly showed them to B who then HAD to purchase them, given C's LOVE for anything TOY STORY! I thought they were cute in the store not on my kid! Thankfully they were on clearance and we had a coupon so they were only ten bucks. Not so thankfully, C LOVES them and wants to wear them everywhere. They even made their first appearance at Church last week because he refused to wear anything else! The best part...they light up! I KNOW...really?!?! What you are thinking is what I said to my dear old husband who reassured me that the happiness of our child is far greater than any embarrassment I may suffer! I have a feeling these will last well into infinity and beyond!





Ahh the things we do for our kids! :)

4 comments:

Bree said...

I love it when Addi has an opinion and wants to wear something. I think it is funny and figure everyone else will know it was "her thing" and laugh with me. I say more power to him!

Michelle and James said...

Hey no laces right?

Heather said...

Love 'em!! Kade is totally jealous of them.

Tisha and Mark said...

I vow I will never buy my children character shoes (no offense, but I agree, tacky). I am sure that Mc will make me change my mind one day. She already gets whatever she wants!!!