Saturday, December 3, 2011

"Brooky come with me...."

So, I lost my camera and sometimes feel like no blog post is worthy without a picture! But I found it so we are back in business!!! Funny thing is, the picture on this post is from my new phone. Haha! oh well, you get a pic none the less.

Cannon has suddenly developed a "fear" of being alone. He won't go downstairs alone, he doesn't like to be upstairs alone, he always wants someone to be with him. So if he wants something downstairs he is always begging me to go with him. I seem to be "busy" far too often and give him the "just go down and turn the lights on etc" business. He has since resorted to a new source of companionship, his sister.

For example. He wanted to play soccer outside so he needed to go get his soccer ball. It was downstairs and I was in one of my busy moments so he grabs his sister by the hand and insists she accompany him because "it is so so scary downstairs."

I find this humorous because I am not quite sure what this little face is going to do in an effort to protect her big brother. Even more humorous is the fact that once he has the item in hand he then ditches his said protector in the "so, so scary basement."


At least he finds comfort in her and not just a nuisance.
Love them.

0 comments: