Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I wear my sunglasses...


We went to the Park City outlets last weekend (it was a bust, nothing good & hardly at outlet prices) and found some awesome sunglasses for Cannon at The Children's Place. He always screams when the sun gets in his eyes, so we thought that we would give the shades a try. Plus we thought they would be cute our cruise! He is so funny with them. He will leave them on for a minute then take them off and what else, eat them! When he does leave them on he tilts his head up and looks down so that he can so under the glasses. Its so funny! Too cute, I sure love my little Can-man!

1 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

Did either of you have Bro. Mayer in 9th grade for seminary? That totally reminds of when he did his whole, "I wear my sunglasses at night..." thing, Cannon is WAY cutter though!!