Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Please Don't Go!


Brandon has officially started his Summer Travels! He will be gone a lot this summer for work. Unfortunately, due to his re-negotiation of my working contract, I can't go because I am still working. So Cannon and I will be hanging out at Grandmas A LOT, and spending dad's money! So if anyone is looking for some play dates give us a call. Anyway, the other night when Brandon was packing for his trip Cannon crawled into his suitcase. It was so cute. He just hung out in there eating his bottle. I had to post it because I swear it was Cannon's way of saying "dad please don't leave me here with mom week after week." Poor kid, it looks like he's stuck with me!

1 comments:

Bree said...

That is so cute... We are coming out in june and totally want to see you guys so call me beacuse my phone broke and I have no numbers.