Sunday, November 18, 2012

#17

Number 17 is a giant shout out to my babysitters! I have a select few that I A) Trust my kids with, B) Will leave with for a long time C) Dare to ask again because Heaven knows the Ball babies can be a handful!

My first shout out goes to Grandmas (&Grandpas)! Brandon's mom is always willing to tend if she is available.  My kids love going to her house and watching movies, eating something delicious and helping grandma with her projects.  They LOVE the playground, the backyard and the treat drawer! 

Moving on to Grandma Chris (and Grandpa G), she invented a little game called "smashing pillows!" I bet now she regrets that invention but my kids LOVE it and it is a must every time they go to grandmas.  Let's not forget the giant tub with the removable faucet that requires a bath every time they visit in the evening hours.  They clubhouse, swing set and hot tub oh my...the options are endless. When we come for the pickup Brooklyn can often be found cuddling in Grandpas arms watching a show and playing on his i-pad with Cannon eating Grandpas Mike & Ikes! 

Dad and Diana, though the whole Grandma thing is relatively new to Diana, she embraces it and loves my kids like they are hers.  They can expect an evening full of attention from Grandpa and Grandma Percival complete with Papa Murphy's pizza and the latest and greatest kids movie.

Next we have Aunty Jenny! Jenny has had the great fortune, or misfortune of you'd like, to watch my kids for days on end.  She is ALWAYS happy to help and often offers just out of the blue! My kids LOVE playing with their cousin Kara and always look forward to spending time with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Kasey.  Kasey always has something FUN to do with them whether it is quick spin on the four wheeler or a trip out on the razor. 

Let's not forget my posse of neighborhood friends! Without them I would be a lost cause and I am so thankful that they are always willing to help out in a bind.  I love their kids and I love that my ladies are just a phone call away when I need to run a quick errand or have a sleeping baby and need to run somewhere.  They are the greatest!
 
Lastly I have a few neighbor girls that I call on regularly.  They are the BEST! I am not even going to share names because I don't want to share them. :)  My kids love these girls and I love them because my kids are happy, clean, fed, my house is put together and simply put they are just the AMAZING!!!

I am so lucky to have so mayn family members that live so close.  It often times makes finding a sitter and trusting a sitter so much easier.  

Today, as I am off for a few hours at work function, I am truly thankful that I can leave my kids without a worry in the world, knowing they are in GOOD hands and that all will be well when I return.  So today's gratitude is for my lovely Babysitters!!! You know who you are and you know I LOVE YOU!  Thanks!!!


0 comments: