Friday, November 16, 2012

#16

Today I am thankful for this...
This is my mom and my darling kiddos! Today I am thankful for her.  I am thankful for the skills, talents, knowledge, compassion, love, reasoning, accountability, acceptance and SO much more that she has TAUGHT me.  I am thankful for the places we have traveled and experienced.  I am thankful for the sacrifices she made for a trio of children who unknowingly benefited from those sacrifices.  I am thankful that she has always been there for me and has always supported me, helped me along, and on occassion made me figure things out on my own.  She has helped shape me into the wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend that I am today.  I am thankful for her relationship with my kids and the tender moments they share.  I am thankful for the moments when she knows she needs to step in because I am at my whits end and blesses me with her tender mercies.  I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to live just minutes away from her and so is Brandon I am sure of it! :) I am thankful that I grew out of the nasty High School teenager stage so that today she is not only my mom but that she is my friend.   Thanks could never be enough to express my eternal gratitude to this lady! 
Love you Mom!

0 comments: