Wednesday, November 21, 2012

#21

Oh how thankful I am for these babies...

They can make a bad day worse! A bad day good! A good day GREAT! I love my blow dryer, round brush, scalp master, comb (for some backcombing) and of course my "pump" Suave! Not pictured here is my REDKEN guts which plays a key part in the styling process as well.  Honestly! I HATE fixing my hair but I LOVE when I have a good hair day.  A good hair day would not even be possible without the likes of these fine inventions.  Today I am very thankful for these beauties! Heaven only knows I would NOT have survived as a pioneer woman.  I would be the most hideous pioneer ever!! However, thanks to a few of my faves I can arrive as a semi-decent looking human being! Praises to you my dear hair care accessories!

1 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

I am loving your new roll brush!