Thursday, November 22, 2012

#22

Today I am thankful for my mad cooking skills! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I think its because of family, friends, food, reflecting on the multitude of blessings, sifting through ads but mostly its the cooking. I love being in the kitchen with my mom and grandma anD learning the tricks of the trade. My mom and grandma are excellent cooks and i have them to thank for my knowledge in the kitchen. I also have to thank them for teaching me how to make a delicious homemade apple pie to be devoured and enjoyed by a wonderful family after a kitchen full of "hens" exercised their "mad" cooking skills to prepare a most delightful Thanksgiving Feast! Happy Thanksgiving and happy cooking!

I had the perfect pic of my yummo pie but alas I cant load it to blogger on my phone. Rest assured, it was amazing! Also note that blogging on your phone is ROUGH!

0 comments: