Sunday, November 25, 2012

#24

As I have spent the last few days blogging from my phone, not easy or fun might I add, I have come to appreciate one of the simple pleasures I take for granted, it is something I have discovered that I use EVERY day in one form or another and it is another one of those things that you don't realize that real magnitude of it's greatness or perhaps the place it holds in your day to day activities.  Today's gratitude post is for...

The grand old computer and her trusty partner in crime the Internet!!!  Thank heavens for these things.  I love being able to upload pics, write a blog post, look up a sale ad, find a coupon, check my email, facebook, instagram, a talke, a quote, an actor, a song, an idea etc.  What a magnificent world we live in and how blessed we are to be able to enjoy the comfort and convenience of these two beauties! So today, I am thankful that I am lucky enough to have both! I am one of the LUCKY ones in a blessed and glorious circumstance!


0 comments: