Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Swimming Neck Deep...

Have you been looking at this beauty only to be disappointed time after time? Fear not, so have I.  It's not that I don't like blogging anymore.  In fact, in many ways blogging is my therapy.  I enjoy working out my emotions. High, low, good, bad, funny, sad, amazing, unbelievable, life happening things here.  This is my journal, open to all! This is my life in a book. 

Sometimes life gets so busy that I get lazy.  Does that even make sense?! I feel myself so consumed with the day to day and all my responsibilities that I forget to take a few minutes to enjoy it, to document it so that I can remember "the moment." Ironically I am really good at taking pictures of "the moment."  So good that i have an instagram account full of photo ops, not to mention a camera full of things that I will eventually get blogged.  But as you can see that has not been happening and now I am swimming neck deep deciding where I should start. 

So far now, as I gather my thoughts and try to get my head above water I will simply leave you with a sneak preview of things to come.  So, stay tuned, don't give up on the ballerblog! 

0 comments: