Thursday, April 9, 2009

Poor Cannon has not been feeling well the last couple of days. He pretty much spend his days laying on the couch with his trustee sippee cup, a binky, a blanket and some sweet Mickey Mouse Club House. However the last two nights I have caught him getting his groove on! We are faithful viewers of Dancing with the Stars and of course American Idol, so during both shows whenever someone is singing or dancing he stands up and starts to shake is booty! I thought it was so cute because he is just a limp noodle laying on the couch and then all of the sudden he gets an ear of Barracuda or little bit of Elton John and the boy is up! I finally got it recorded. So cute. I love my little dancing man!
From this...

to this...

and back to this...

Feel better buddy!

2 comments:

Harrison Family said...

He is so cute! I love that he can still get his groove on even when feeling down! I hope he gets well soon!

Amy said...

Isn't that a hoot! Ashley can't fight the groove either. I hope he gets feeling better. P.S. I found your blog from Mark an Tisha's, hope you don't mind my blog peeking.