Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Really, Seriously?????

To understand this post you are going to have to reference Brandon's Thoughts, it is available under our link list.

OK, really, seriously I am SOOOOOO EMBARRASSED. This is the man that I am married to for ETERNITY! If only I could have known a few more things about this man before I willingly agreed to pledge my life here and in eternity to him. I can NOT believe he did that, and better yet I can't believe he posted it for the whole world to read. I am betting these instances take place regularly within the confines of our own home, but in the corporate world I am not so sure. If anyone knows of someone in need of an accountant, PLEASE let me know because if he keeps this habit up he will find himself looking for a new job!

I really love him, but holy cow...who does that?!

5 comments:

Dr. Lordeslupe said...

I am sure there is farting in the celestial kingdom. Just send him to a different level.
Don't be embarrassed. Be LOUD AND PROUD!

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

So funny, Ben was the one who told me to read Brandon's blog because he was laughing so hard. It's such a guy thing.

Jill Knotwell said...

That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I guess that shows my level of maturity.

Lumpy said...

sooo funny! I love how he sums it all up by answering "what is this guy thinking?" by saying simply " I DON'T KNOW"

Sara said...

Oh my!!!!!! First of all I can't believe he did that- and then he had to post it onthe worldwide web!!!!! Too funny! I read it to Tommy and we both had a very good laugh!!