Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful!

At times we may not like life or it's prognosis. We may not understand them. We may not want them. We may not be able to cope with them. We may not want to endure them. But we all have a mission to complete here on earth and so we press forward because we are human and that's what we do. We keep going! While we press on sometimes we can see a glimmer of light that allows us to reflect on the good. It allows us to be thankful!

I am thankful for FAMILY.
I am thankful for modern technology.
I am thankful for modern medicine and good doctors.
I am thankful for the priesthood and it's power to heal.
I am thankful for patience.
I am thankful for the feeling of security and comfort.
I am thankful for LOVE.
I am thankful for my body and the many things it can do.
I am thankful for a GOD who knows we exist and is with us always.
I am thankful for hospitals.
I am thankful for the ability to travel to a necessary location.
I am thankful for my MOM.
I am thankful for promptings.
I am thankful for strong wills and determination.
I am thankful for MIRACLES and I believe in MIRACLES!

4 comments:

Michelle and James said...

I agree so much, thank you for being so strong and posting words that some of us have a hard time expressing! love you and thank you again!

Ransom Family said...

You are amazing Rachel! Thank you for expressing everything that we have all been thinking. I am grateful for your mom too!

Harrison Family said...

LOVE this Rachel! Well said!

Clements Family said...

Beautiful post Rachel!