Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Color Me Mine

A few weeks ago I tool Cannon to Color Me Mine with some of his friends. To my surprise it did not take him long to decide what he wanted......

a baby dragon! "Because it is a nice dragon and the big dragons are not nice."

Cannon and his peeps getting ready to paint. Cannon wasn't very interested in the meticulous painting so he pretty much slapped a few colors on and called it good. He was however, very adamant about which colors. RED of course because it his favorite color. BLACK because hello, didn't you know all dragons have black?! And GREEN because they are kind of like dinosaurs and so they have green.

Brooky enjoyed herself! I probably should have let her paint.


After a week in the kiln the finished project awaited us. Ta-da!

The dragon now calls the shelf in Cannons room home. He is very proud of himself, and I have to say so am I. Good job buddy!

0 comments: