Monday, November 5, 2012

#5

Today I am paying tribute to CLEAN! 
I am thankful for a clean house, a clean self, a clean car, clean sheets, clean kids, clean clothes, things to clean with and just an over all gratitude toward clean! Don't be fooled.  It is not as though all those things are always clean at the same time but when they are it is fabulous! There is something invigorating about the smell of bleach after I have just finished cleaning the bathrooms, or the snugly smell of Downy as I pull out a fresh load of laundry, or the smell of lemon as my dishwasher hits the dry cycle.  A clean house makes me feel calm and at ease.  It brings peace and satisfaction.  It invites the Spirit and it allows us all to function better.  Clean! It is something that I think is taken for granted and is sometimes hard to achieve (especially when you have a 2 year old named Brooklyn).  In my mind cleanliness is truly something to be thankful for!

0 comments: