Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#7

Today I am thankful for this...

Words can not express my gratitude to a loving Father in Heaven who has blessed me to live in this great nation at this great time where I can be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am thankful for it's teachings that remind us that we are all brothers and sisters and that we should treat one another as such. I am thankful for the optimism that the church projects and for the continued support and belief of good things in this world. I am thankful for a Spirit that resides in my home thanks to the teachings of this great Gospel. I am thankful that so many gospel opportunities are available to me with such easy access. I am thankful for all of the GOOD that enriches my life because of my lowly membership in this church. It is the foundation of which my whole self is built upon and for that road map to success and happiness I am truly thankful!

0 comments: