Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"I go with gama!"

Since I am so far behind I am going to blog about the most recent event.  It's still fresh on my mind and it's a good place to start.

Cannon recently had the opportunity to go on a trip all by himself with me, grandma Chris and grandpa Grant (that post will come). Brooklyn had the great fortune to spend a week at home with her dad.  She loves him so I'm sure this was a treat! However, the trip must have affected her more than I realized because this was her conversation with her grandmother, myself and her dear brother today.

My mom was heading out of town and Brooklyn says "Gama I go with you."
My mom kindly replies "Sweetheart you can't go with me." 
Brooklyn: "Yeah gama, I go with you on the airplane."  <<>>
Grandma: "Maybe when you are 3" looking at me,
I quickly respond or "15!"
Brooklyn: "OK, 3 or 4 gama." My mom reassures her that that may be a possibility.  She then hugs my mom and runs over to her brother, bends down to talk right in his face with her darling little two year old booty sticking out, hand on her hip and says.  "Cannon, I go on a trip with gama when I 3 and you can't go.  You stay here wif dad and I go on airplane."
Cannon now looking at her in disbelief just kind of shrugs off and says, "hmm I already on a trip with grandma."

Brooklyn then goes back to my mom hugs her again and says "Gama, we go on trip when I 3 ok."
Seriously to hear this conversation coming out of her two year old self was hilarious.  Who knew she was feeling so left out.  Love that sweet B!



2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

That's the cutest!! Who would have thought she'd even comprehend what went on for that week. Get ready...come her third birthday you better have fight plans!

Allie said...

Oh I love it! She's one smart cookie!