Friday, March 6, 2009

What's that I see?

I vacuumed my house on Saturday only to find that I am living in complete FILTH! Look at all this crap, dirt, dust and whatever else I picked up. I just vacuumed on Wed so I was a little discouraged to see all this in my canister! How did I pick up so much dirt, well....

look closely....

with this magically little machine! That's right my beloved husband went against everything he believes in (seeing how cheap he can be) and bought me a DYSON! After much whinning and coveting he finally made me the happiest girl on earth and took me on a sweet date to Best Buy where we picked up this little beauty! I was so excited, I honestly love it and have been vacuuming almost everyday! Thanks honey, I really do LOVE it and can't believe you actually bought me one! I love you and my new magical wonder!

3 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Wow! What a sweet husband! I really didn't think Brandon had it in him to spend money. Good on ya!

Michelle and James said...

I can't wait to get a new one. That sure is pretty.

Dr. Lordeslupe said...

I am so excited for you. The Dyson will be a great addition to your family. Especially if you have another boy and Brandon wants to call him Dyson Ball. I cant wait to see more photos of the dirt that you get. Please keep us updated. See you tomorrow.