Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Little Old Man!

Cannon is seriously an old man at heart. I think he is an old spirit. This kid loves to do old man things. Like wear socks up to his knees, go for walks, sit on the front porch, drink prune juice, have a daily dose of Miralax and many more! The funniest thing lately is his love for the patio.
He reminds me of my grandpa. When I was a little girl I remember my grandpa having his morning coffee out on the patio, many BBQ'S and just quaint little visits. Doesn't every old man love his patio?! Well, so does my little, old man!

Grandma Karen bought Cannon this adorable lawn chair, that he absolutely LOVES. He is always brushing it off, and taking such good care of it. The other day, in between the rain of course, he was begging to go outside, so he heads to the patio grabs his chair and pops a squat. I proceed to sit be him and he refuses the company of his sweet mother and shuns me away. So I went back inside and every time I peeked out on him he was just chilling in his chair, legs crossed just taking it all in. It was so cute! I wish I would of taken a picture from the back too. What a funny kid. I will take him, old man or not he is the funniest kid!

5 comments:

Bree said...

That is so funny... He is a little old man isnt he. Ha ha ha He is looking so big. What happened to our babies?!

kdance said...

Ha ha ha, what a cool kid! I like the use of "pops a squat," which I always equate with the toilet--hee hee.

The Selman's said...

Rachel... he is the cutest thing ever. Your page is adorable!!

Clements Family said...

He is the cutest old man I have ever seen!

Jenny and Kasey said...

I love it!! He is so funny!