Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brandon's Best Day EVER!


I realize I am way late in posting this but it was the
BEST DAY

of Brandon's life so I couldn't just let it disappear into the depth of the memory card!

The day before the big game, Brandon received a phone call from one his good friends inviting us to the BYU -UTAH game, like a giddy little school girl he gladly accepted. It was an awesome day! We headed down to P-town for some delicious pizza and pasta at our favorite Idaho Falls joint, now found in Provo, CRAIGO'S! Loaded up on the all you can eat and then headed to Lavell Edwards Stadium where we were swimming in a sea of blue and a little red! We had great seats in the North End Zone! I even worked it with a UTE fan sitting next to me and he bought me a soda! I know, how awesome am I, really how awesome was the UTE fan to have done that. He was a nice a guy and just before the end of the game, while UTAH was still leading, he leaned over to me and said "I am conceding right now, I am not sure we are going to win this." Sure enough minutes later the beloved cougs came through with a touch down for the WIN!

Thanks to our AWESOME friends, the Selman's, for the invite! We love you guys!


The Selman's!

It was a bit chilly, but a good win will warm anybody up! Look at Brandon's smile, doesn't he look like a little kid at Christmas time?!

And of course you can't leave the game without a picture of the fans rushing the field, I only wish I would have waited, you couldn't even see the grass!

One last thing! GO COUGARS!

and don't leave me a post about the "classless Max Hall" he is a BYU idol in my house to a certain someone, and no amount of arguing will change his mind!

0 comments: