Friday, August 26, 2011

BOATING!

Hip Hip Hooray! The Ball family finally made it out on the water this year THANKS to our fabulous friends the Harrison's! When we got the invite Brandon was quite prompt in obtaining the day off. I am so glad he did. We haven't been boating for a couple years now even though it is a favorite pastime for both Brandon and I.

We went to Jordanelle and when I first jumped in I about lost my skin because it took my breath away. However, as you usually do, I quickly warmed up. It is so nice to be out on the water enjoying the SUNSHINE, the COOLER temps and some good old fashioned chatter among friends.

The kids loved it too. I thought C would be more excited but I should have known his timid self would creep out. We had to throw him in the water at first but then he seemed to warm up a bit. He even did the tube, TWICE!

This is after we threw him in. A little nervous, but he soon realized it wasn't so bad!

Cannon driving with Nate!

Canman and dad on the tube!

Yep he is still 4! Not sure why but this is his new favorite pose!

Brooky, the daredevil, I already know she is going to send me through the roof with her wild ways, was not afraid at all. She LOVED the water and couldn't get enough. She did the tube too. She loved just floating along out in the lake, without help of course. Oh child of mine!

Here is Brooky baby on the tube. Sadly none of her tube pictures turned out great.

She played so hard, she tuckered right out. Sweet B!

Brandon got his groove on with the wakeboard. He did awesome! That is something I am not even sure I want to try. I am WEAK! Not sure i have the strength to get up. I will stick to tubing it! Because I am such an awesome wife I didn't get any pictures of B on the wakeboard. Sorry honey!
But I did get one of him with the two sweetest kids ever!

Here is adorable Talan giving me the eye! He is SO CUTE! He loved Brooky and wanted
to hold the "baby." Such a stud!

We had so much FUN and are so LUCKY to have such GREAT friends! Thanks to the Harrison Fam for an awesome day!

2 comments:

Jeff and Brandi said...

Fun fun fun! Your little Brooky is going to give you a run for your money!

Reagan Family said...

So fun!! I love a good day on the lake! Your kids are so dang cute. Maybe you should make a trip down here to the valley of the sun so I can see them in real life! My mom keeps telling me she has been running into you lately, doesn't seem fair!! Love ya!