Sunday, November 18, 2012

#18

Today I am thankful for teachers!  
As I sat in my Sunday school class today listening to the attention grabbing voice of the teacher, I realized I am very thankful for people like him that take the time to prepare, to study and to share a lesson in such a way that I can understand and appreciate.  I have learned so much about the Book of Mormon this year and in large part I credit it to this man.  He is a phenomenal teacher!!!  I honestly look forward to his lessons.

It's not just Sunday school teachers, but it's my kids primary teachers and nursery leaders.  The things they learn there are things that I should be teaching them but fall very short in attempting to do so.  I am thankful for them and they love they have for my kids.

Where would I be without a thank you to all those who have taught me before either in school or church.  I have been blessed to have some fantastic teachers (Mr. Randall, Mrs. Spivey, Mr. Price just to name a few) not too mention leaders (Sister Wissinger, Sister Hodson, Sister Young, Sister Burgess).  Teachers help shape you, mold you, help you to discover who YOU are. 

Lastly I am thankful for the teachers Cannon has had.  Miss Amy was absolutely the BEST preschool teacher ever and I can't wait for Brooky to go.  Our public school experience so far has been great as well.  Cannon LOVES school, loves his teacher and he has yet to put up fight in going.  He looks forward to learning and to seeing his teacher.  

So, today my gratitude is for teachers, whether they be mine, past or present, or those of my children. Thank you! Your work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!

2 comments:

Matt McFarland Photography said...

Our Sunday School teachers are incredible!

Matt McFarland Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.